**ATTENTION LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS**
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING ANY OF THE COURSES.
By clicking on "Register", you'll be taken to the registration form where you'll be asked to provide your initials, signaling you have read and agree to the following rules:
1. Students must be physically capable of performing all hands on training.
2. Students are expected to participate in all phases of the course they are attending – no exceptions. Much of what CME teaches is physically demanding – none of our schools should be considered “Gentlemen’s Courses.”
3. Students must be able to pass all hands on drills, written test and hands on evaluations.
4. Students will conduct themselves professionally at all times.
5. Should you need to cancel your registration, please see our refund policy or email us at email@example.com. Please include the course name, the course date and the name(s) of the officer(s) that were registered to attend.
Registration Form Information
If you are paying for the course upfront, please purchase it BEFORE registering. There is a place on the form for your confirmation number (marked Other: Enter your confirmation number there) from your purchase. If your department is paying through PO, please select the PO option in that field. If you select the Purchase Order option, PO's will be sent out the next business day. So, if you have multiple officers who need to be on the same PO, please make sure all officers register in the same day. Due to the process at which PO's are usually paid by cities and counties, please ensure the course you are requesting a PO for, is no sooner than 45 days out. Paying cash will be on a case by case basis. If you want to pay cash for the course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter YOUR information in the input fields. We will not spam you, we will not send you anything you did not authorize, but we need to collect not only your department information, but your personal as well.
Click to REGISTER
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1: IS THE TRAINING TCOLE (TEXAS COMMISSION ON LAW ENFORCEMENT) APPROVED OR CERTIFIED?
A1: TCOLE is very specific about how courses can be advertised and does not allow the wording, Approved or Certified. Therefore, in accordance with their regulations, our training is ELIGIBLE for TCOLE credit hours.
Q2: DOES THE HOSTING AGENCY SUBMIT CREDIT HOURS TO TCOLE?
A2: In some instances, the agency hosting the training is an approved training provider and will submit the hours. In cases where the agency host is not, students will be given all the necessary information and paperwork to have their training supervisor submit their hours into TCLEDDS.
Q3: HOW MUCH IS THE LODGING AT MT. LEBANON AND IS IT REQUIRED FOR COURSES HELD THERE?
A3: The cost for lodging at Mt. Lebanon is $60 for the week, paid to the camp via check, cash or money order. Using the lodging at the camp IS NOT required and there are numerous hotels within minutes from the camp. This is a service the camp allows us to use, but it is up to the individual officers whether they want to stay on site.
Q4: IS THERE FEMALE LODGING AT THE MT. LEBANON CAMP SITE?
A4: Yes there is! If female officers decide to use the available bunks at Mt. Lebanon, there is a separate room and bathroom for them.