1. Students must be physically capable of performing all hands on training.
2. Students are expected to participate in all phases of the course they are attending – no exceptions. Much of what CME teaches is physically demanding – none of our schools should be considered “Gentlemen’s Courses.”
3. Students must be able to pass all hands on drills, written test and hands on evaluations.
4. Students will conduct themselves professionally at all times.
5. Should you need to cancel your registration, please see CME Refund Policy or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the course name, the course date and the name(s) of the officer(s) that were registered to attend.