Maybe you have your LTC or maybe you just love the freedom of open carry... Either way, being more familiar with your weapon system is paramount. Are you looking for a way to protect yourself and your loved ones? Look no further than our Every Day Carry (EDC) Defense Course. Our instructors will teach you the things you need to know about situational awareness, armed self-defense, and how to protect yourself in numerous situations. After taking our course, you'll feel confident knowing that you can handle any threat that comes your way. So why wait? Sign up today!
What You Need To Know...
This isn't a certifying License To Carry course, we have those, but this isn't it. This course is designed for the beginner to an experienced shooter, to help bridge the gap from zero/little training to feeling confident enough for more advanced firearm training. We want everyone to know how their equipment works in order for them to carry and safely deploy it in a time of need.
What You Will Need...
- 150 rounds minimum/Recommended 200 rounds of ammo for your firearm
- 2 magazines minimum/Recommended 3 magazines/Revolver speed loaders
- Concealed Holster for your firearm
- Ear and Eye Protection
- Range Appropriate Clothing (Be mindful of weather conditions)
- Notepad & Pen
- Water, Food/Snacks (Some courses are in remote areas and may cause "Working Lunches". You will be notified prior so you can be prepared to bring a lunch.)
- A COACHABLE MINDSET & GREAT ATTITUDE!